The offer of support in preparation for 500km + cycling challenges
As the solo finisher of Race Across America (no 512), Race Across Europe and Race Around Austria, I offer support in preparation for ultracycling races such as RAAM, RAE, RAA, Transcontinental Race, TransAm Bike Race but also others, that require cycling for several dozen or over a hundred hours during several days.
I offer three type of support:
We arrange an hourly consultation (telephone, skype or sth) – a loose conversation about the goals, training sessions so far, here is the question about everything you have a problem with, what would you like to develop, what would you like to learn in the context of events such as RAAM, RAA, RAE, TCR, TABR… – all what can you bring closer to your goal
2. Potential Analysis and Preparation Plan:
I send you a form in which you fill in information about the goal you want to achieve, the date when you want to do it (in a year, or maybe in 3 years), data about your fitness, training, previous competitions in which you participated, achievements – here is also a place to connect a link to Garmin Connect, Endomondo, Strava or Training Peaks, so that I have the most detailed data possible for analysis (historical data analysis is crucial in my method – I deal with it professionally and thanks to that I have finished RAAM solo)
Then we arrange a conversation after my analysis and finally set the goal, date and framework program of preparation. After this meeting, you’ll also know what the annual volume of training will be, you’ll get a preliminary recommendation related to any diet and supplements, information about mental training and what tests are worth doing at this stage. I will also give you tips on cycling equipment.
3. Constant Care
If you continue to be interested, we will enter into permanent cooperation, which consists in:
– you get a workout plan every week
– every day you register your physiological parameters and training data so that I have planning data for the next week
– you have a planned volume of trainings in advance for each week, so you can plan your time in advance (beeing in balance with work, family, school)
– We work with the Training Peaks platform, to which you get free access
– every week we talk (mail, skype or phone) about the week worked and the planned week
– you get diet and supplementation tips (full diet – as an additional option)
– you get tips on mental training (full mental trainer care – as an additional option)
– you get the opportunity to use the services of doctors and specialists I have checked and keep up with recommendations on what and when to check
The scenarios are:
We meet under point 1 – my fee for Consultation is PLN 210/ EUR 47 / USD 57 / GBP 41. If you like my concept and you are interested in cooperation, then we agree on point 2 (my fee for PA&PP is PLN 430 / EUR 96 / USD 116 / GBP 84). If you decide on Permanent Care on my part, then we go to point 3 (PLN 430 / EUR 96 / USD 116 / GBP 84)/ month, cooperation at least 6 months)
For example, you can opt out of Consultation (point 1) and immediately decide on a Potential Analysis and Preparation Plan (point 2) and then – if you want – decide on Constant Care (point 3)
We can also immediately enter Constant Care and consult as well as perform analysis under point 3.
Prices are valid until December 31, 2021. Athletes who decide before this date to Constant Care are guaranteed a fixed price throughout the entire period of uninterrupted cooperation.
Do you have questions – write / call:
Remek Siudzinski – Ultrakolarz
+ 48 501 584 669
The crew supporting the cyclist(s) at long distance races
Racing RAAM, RAE, RAA, RAS, TorTour, Race Across Germany requiring the support of the team (drivers, navigators, masseur, dietitian, mechanic, etc.). The Ultrakolarz crew is an ideal support team with 10 years of experience. You can rent the whole team together with cars and you can use one person by simply consulting.
For details call or write:
+ 48 501 584 669